Saturday, January 29, 2011

Movies That Change Your Life

A few weeks back I received an email from a long time blogging buddy of mine, inviting me to take part in a new series he was working on. So a little bit over a week ago each of us geared up our microphones. Took out our best pair of trousers and prepared for a bit of a chat over the internet via Skype. The topic: A Movie That Changed My Life.

The conversation lasted for half an hour and we covered everything from the topic at hand to, well... a lot of things that had @(!* all to do with the topic. Yet, the film stayed as the backdrop to all the discussions. Covering everything from childhood to modern film observations, the talk was quite a wide breadth of discussion on the relationship my life has had with a particular film. I even include a few stories about my younger years I'd would rather have kept quiet if I didn't feel it necessary to better explain the impact this film had on me.

So, as you might be able to imagine from the picture above, the film I chose was Glory. The conversation took place at GManReviews.com with the ever awesome Jamaican writer Andrew Robinson. Be sure you click the link below, or else!

Click to Read the Entire Article

0 better thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails