Sunday, January 10, 2010

20 Movie Lover Dating Lines


Need help picking up, or keeping, the ladies? Want to show them your not just another bum without any creativity? Well have no fear, Uni is here! (I'm scared already). What I have here is a perfectly laid out collections of movie lines, lines adapted from movies, and well just lines that will help you sweep her off her feet (and right onto her ass). Using my time tested methods (in other words - never used) you'll be the king of the club scene in no time (because that time will never come).

Also, using my methods will show her:
- Your intelligence
- Sense of Humor
- (Questionable decision making)
- You're not just an average guy (you're an unwanted guy)

Be sure you don't waste these gems either, they're going to take you a long way (straight to the courthouse - sexual harassment lawsuits are a bitch).

1. "Empathy. I put myself in your place and I felt that you wanted to be kissed" - Not even I can alter this one. It's just perfect for a comeback after that awkward first kiss :).

2. "Pants? Where we're going we don't need pants!" - Sometimes you just need to get her attention. Take Doc Brown's hidden advise, throw in some reverse commando, and you'll be going places (jail) in no time.

3. "Kid. I'm the stuff dreams are made of." - Oh yeah. That'll get her attention. You can never go wrong with a bit of Bogart thrown into your love life.

4. "You talking to me?"- Only to be used during pick up conversations with the easily confused (or mentally unstable).

5. "I am big! It's your eyes that got small!" - Hmmm. Perhaps I shouldn't explain when to use this one (+2 respect points if you can figure out the reference).

6. "If you build it. I will come." - Oh yes, darling. He will come alright. (what the hell, these are just getting weird).

7. "Well, neither of us is exactly perfect" Sometimes the alcohol level gets a bit too high. This could be a good go to line (+1 respect point for reference).

8. "Love, for lack of a better word, is good." - Ok even I don't know when to use this one, but how can you not throw in a Gecko quote!?

9. "Say 'hello' to my little friend" - Oh yeah. I went there. Just use your imagination (words of a true sociopath).

10. "Open the pod bay doors, honey" - (My god, Uni's gone crazy!) Is it odd that most of mine are sexual innuendos? Hmm, maybe I need to get out more.

11. "Carpe diem. Sieze the day, beautiful! I can make your life extraordinary." - Hey I kind of like that one (well at least it's not so perverted).

12. "I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too!" - This is a situational one: First you need to be at a dog park. Second you need to be insane (much like this blogger).

13. "Pardon me, honey, while I whip this out." - When you want to pick up the tab in style (security!).

14. "As you wish" - We needed a little Westley on this list quite frankly (finally, something even I agree with).

15. "Last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it." Alright guys be careful with this one. First: Don't ever direct it at the lady. Second: Only use it as a pickup line when you approach a girl who just turned away a guy.

16. "You've got red on you" - Sometimes you just have to strike up a conversation. Here's a solid kickoff line (+2 respect points for the reference)

17. "You should try going a little mad sometime." - For the girl who is far too closed off for even your liking (Uni, you should never take quotes from serial killers!).

18. "I've come here to chew bubble gum and make love, and I'm all out of bubble gum." - I know this doesn't make sense, but I had to include it (no, no you didn't....).

19. "If you want to end up in wonderland, sometimes you just have to take the red pill." Did I just make up that quote? Yes. Would it work on any true movie lover? Secretly I dream so (did you just try to pick up a girl by offering her an obscure pill!?).

20. "Girl, I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse" - Great line, the only problem is that then you have to make them an offer! I recommend rum cake (or someone else).


Whew, that was fun. Ready for the dating scene yet? This list will take you places! (I'd like to introduce you to Bubba, your new cellmate). Just trust me (many men's dying words), and you'll be out there on the streets (hooker boots optional) in no time!

6 better thoughts:

Candice Frederick said...

love this list

Andrew K. said...

I'm guessing 5 is a variation on Sunset Blvd, but that should NEVER be used. If the person has a good voice #12 can definitely work.

DEZMOND said...

Caught any fish with that net, or are we your laboratory rats??? :)

Univarn said...

@Candice thanks. Moments of absurdity are always cherished here.

@Andrew You are correct! #12 I just wanted a dog quote being a dog lover... and it's the first that came to mind :)

@Dez I don't go fishing much, last time I did I remember coming up empty. The sad thing is I'm not sure if I'm talking about fishing literally or metaphorically... hmm.

Castor said...

LOL You really outdid yourself with this one ;)

Vanessa said...

Excellent post! Not sure many of these would work though...

Related Posts with Thumbnails