Monday, November 7, 2011

The Monday Corner 11/07/2011



Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the number one post on the web for quick glances and grumblings about lack of linkage! Look at this way - if I did link to you it would only materialize our relationship. I love you for you, which is why I don't like to you every week. See? Now doesn't that make you feel better?

For Your Consideration:
This is the place where links are given, enter with caution.

Can factual accuracy harm the flow of a film? That's the question Ben Cooper over at Anomalous Material tackles this Q&A session.

The Great White Dope is kicking off his trek towards his 200th review, be sure you head over there and wave your signs in support!

Reel Talk steps up to the plate and bats against the prevailing tide in this week's post on five reasons not to hate the much blehed Tower Heist.

Don't let the title fool you, this post on The Ugly Truth About Chick Flicks over at Man, I Love Films dives into the many fundamentals flaws with the perception of 'chick flicks' from both those outside looking in and those inside looking out.

Lastly, for the review of the week, we're going back to Nick of Random Ramblings of a Demented Doorknob who tackled one of the few films to ever rack up a near perfect score from me on the first viewing in The Seventh Seal!

Soundtrack of the Week:
Watched Beauty and the Beast again this weekend for the first time in a long time, and I can't help but think about how epic and beautiful the score to the film is!



Enjoy your Monday, Everybody!

2 better thoughts:

Castor said...

Thanks for the linkage Univarn :) I've been putting off re-watching Beauty and the Beast for over a year now, I need to get to it!

Colin Biggs said...

I'm waiting for a theatrical re-release before I watch it again. Sad, I know.

Related Posts with Thumbnails