Friday, September 16, 2011

The Movie Picture Code's Day Off

Hello ladies and gents, and while this is normally where I say welcome to another exciting installment of the movie picture code, you'll find this week I'm taking a one-off breather. That's right, I'm stocking up on all new goodies for you to sink your teeth into while letting my mind recouperate from having to come up with these each week.

Have no fear though, I'm not going to leave you totally hanging. I've got an Outside the Box just laying about and figured I'd throw it out for those who want a go. Not too hard I don't imagine, but it should help tide you over for the week.

Here you Go:


Good Luck! See you same time, same place next week!

2 better thoughts:

Kano said...

Thin Red Line

Anonymous said...

ಠ_ಠ

Related Posts with Thumbnails