But I did hear the call... from one of the survivors (it was nice of them to spend their last words on making sure I was up to date). And so the challenge was set. Fifteen Questions. All about me. How was I to cope? Would I possess the mathematical inclination, the literary discipline, the historical initiative, the scientific... science stuff, to see it through to the end? Yes! I would do it! So it came to pass that upon the ninth day I had reached the light at the end of the tunnel. I had beaten Goliath! I had, finished the meme. Unfortunately that was a Monday and I forgot to carry the zero, so it had to wait until Wednesday. I may be the last to cross the finish line, but here I am. And here, are my answers:
2. Movie you vow to never watch. I saw Bloodrayne. Since then I have refused to watch any Uwe Boll movies. My brain cells are precious (what few I have) and I intend to keep as many as I can.
3. Movie that literally left you speechless. In a good way or bad way? Well, Requiem for a Dream wins either way.
5. Actor/actress you always watch, no matter how crappy the movie. Jack Lemmon. I sat through all of Odd Couple 2 for the man - that's dedication.
6. Actor/actress you don't get the appeal for. Sarah Jessica Parker. Well, I do actually get the appeal. I just think it's petty.
8. Sexiest actor/actress you've seen. (Picture required!) Monica Bellucci. It's not even close. Seriously. I'm not even sure there's an actress out there on the same continent.
9. Dream cast. Jack Lemmon, Peter O'Toole, Audrey Hepburn, and Katherine Hepburn. Don't care what you put them in, it'll be amazing.
11. Favorite movie setting. Gahhhhh, it's too hard! Fine, I'll go with Middle Earth, but I desperately want it to be a Middle Earth in a galaxy far far away, just south of Hogwarts! *grump*
12. Favorite decade for movies. 1950's - rise of Kurosawa, Wilder, and Leon = simply without contest.
14. Hero, villain or anti-hero? Anti-Hero, because you never go full 'hero...' never.
15. Black and white or color? Can't I have both? Bah! Color. I like da pretty pretty. Now I have to go wash myself and pray for forgiveness from the gods of cinema.
Alright, ladies and gents that's all she wrote. Well, he wrote. I am a he after all.... but it is 'her' questions. You know what, never mind. Special thanks to Anna (aka MovieNut14) for creating the meme, and hope you enjoyed the read. Have a great day everybody!
Meme Courtesy Defiant Success