Get Low, Inside Job, Gasland, and Amadeus
For your Consideration:
You know, if only Kirk Douglas could introduce these links.
Castor goes epic with his 52 Most Iconic Use of Pop Songs in movies. Has that William Hung kid done a movie yet?
Big Thoughts From a Small Mind tackles 10 Films That Greatly Disturbed Them. Yes, I'll take Britney Spears acting in Crossroads for 500 Alex.
Simon of Four of Them proposes and investigates with their post, Why We Don't Really Hate The Things We Hate. It's so true, I'm really just *sniff sniff* working through some tough things right now and *sniff* I LOVE YOU GUYS!
Nick of Random Ramblings of a Demented Doorknob continues with his 60/60 series with a review on of my all time favorite romantic comedies, The Apartment!
Alex the Film Forager brings a review of the 2009 anime film Summer Wars, one of the films I've been anticipating for a long time.
A Tie!? Oh god, what do we do!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
1. (tie) 11 votes: Master of his own bandwagon (gravy train) and best in small intervals with lots of variety (salsa time!)
2. 6 votes: there when I need him (*tear* - so true!)
3. 5 votes: a plague on all our screens (we are all forever scared for Wicker Man)
4. 2 votes: a cinematic god (you go with that, we'll talk later)
5. 0 votes: too cool for acting school (oh come on, nothing? It rhymes!)
New Poll: Now that the Oscars are done, what are you most looking forward to with the rest of 2011?
Movie Soundtrack of the Week:
It is scientifically impossible to go wrong with Back to the Future. Universal truth.
There you have it, have a great Monday.