Capable of doing many things - check.
Competently.... well 5 out of 6 words is close enough right?
Well, while I do love myself a good meme, I have to admit I've been a bit memed out lately. Struggling to come up with an idea for the latest LAMB School (really how does anyone talk about Tom Cruise? The guy's a complete mystery!), I've sort of fallen back on reviews and my normal series. So, when I got the tag from FlixChatter yesterday I was quite ready to go thanks, but I think I'll just sit on it. But then Sugary Cynicism whipped out the tag stick, and now I feel obliged to aptly partake in the affair.
So, here we go. Rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass the award along to 15 who you have recently discovered and who you think fantastic for whatever reasons! (in no particular order)
- Contact the blogs you picked and let them know about the award.
1. Major thanks for Sugar and Flix (which sounds like an awesome cereal name)! We here at LiE always love to gain support from our fellow bloggers (crap I'm talking in a non-singular 3rd person), and the opportunity to gloat about our own awesomeness (BOOYAH).
2. Seven things... right, I keep doing this, but ok:
- I'm very anal about doing things the way instructions say they're supposed to be done when I'm unfamiliar with whatever it is I'm working on/doing. I know this is counter to the "guy" stereotype, but I think I'm well beyond that point now.
- As I mentioned on Twitter yesterday, I don't drink coffee. This comes as a surprise to almost every coffee drinker, who is convinced I need to drink it. They convince me of this by moaning about how awful it tastes all the time, only to tell me it's an acquired taste. Good for them, I'll stick with a bowl of cereal, and maybe a hot chocolate during winter.
- I keep debating if I should post why I chose Univarn as my all encompassing screen name. And why I chose A Life in Equinox as my blog name... but I probably never will. I enjoy a little bit of mystery in the "why" department.
- My favorite food is cheeseburgers. Every time we go to the restaurant it's my go to food, and I love it to death. Pretty soon I'll probably suffer a cheeseburger overload. But I'll always have PB&J to fall back on.
- Due to a Christmas gift naming mix up I actually own The Odd Couple II.... I am now one of 15 people in the world that do. Why didn't I turn it back in for some $? Because it was double paired with First Monday in October which I sort of enjoy.
- Perhaps it's because I was raised in the South, but I'm a huge please/thank you/excuse me/etc. kind of person. I always use them, and often... arguably too much. But I'd rather be polite than silent.
3. 15.... not going to happen. I just don't have the time! So I'll go with a few biggies that I haven't seen nominated yet!
Life of a Cinephile and Bibliophile
There we go. 4 is on it's way, and I'm on my way out of here! Laters all.