Sunday, May 23, 2010

Smacking Down 1995 Oscar Style

Well, every once in a while as a blogger you get invited to take part in an event worth the time and effort to put in. This past week I was invited by The Final Oscar to take part in a smack down of the 1995 Oscars. A multi-blog, multi-writer, take on the 1995 Oscar's BEST PICTURE nominees. In case you forgot, here's a little reminder: Braveheart, Babe, Apollo 13, Sense & Sensibility, and Il Postino.

Being the kind hearted person I am, I didn't find much fault with the films or the year in general. But, this isn't about me. Be sure to head on over to The Final Oscar and get the lowdown on everyone's thoughts/opinions. You never know who the blogging world will side with in the end.

THE FINAL OSCAR

Note: I'm not sure what time today they will be officially up, so please pop it into your RSS feed and keep track the whole day!

0 better thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails