Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's My Party and I'll Post What I Want Too

You: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNI! WOW! How old are you!?"

Me: "23 years young :P"

You: "Awesome, so what are you going to do for your birthday!?"

Me: "Well, I'm going to do a special post for you all."

You: "What is it?!?"

Me:
"My top 23 random dreams. Here we go!!!!"


  1. Bitch slap King Kong while Wayne Brady and Dave Chapelle film it.
  2. Find the current cast of Melrose Place, ask stranger for autograph in front of them.
  3. Find a salad that doesn't taste like flavored grass.
  4. Create a neck bolted chicken in a conspicuous lab. Evil laugh optional.
  5. Host a celebrity reality TV show, ask all contestants: "who are you?"
  6. Run in a marathon backwards.
  7. Find a panda bear who can talk, make millions selling tickets.
  8. Bring about world peace through the use of skittles and William Hung.
  9. Get a pet king cobra, walk around downtown with it around my neck.
  10. Fly around the world, land nowhere.
  11. Get on Mythbusters, blow something up... (too unoriginal?).
  12. Wear Mutton Chops with the Snidely Whiplash mustache. Judge all other people.
  13. Meet Oprah, ask her to play a game of Badminton.
  14. Ride a camel through Canada. Complain about lack of sand.
  15. Do 100 jumping jacks while talking to someone named Jack.
  16. Fly to Japan. Get off plane. Yell out "This is bull**** my anime lied to me!"
  17. Start a boy band with Godzilla and Matthew Broderick. Title us: Misunderstood Lovers.
  18. Learn to Polka dance. Never do.
  19. Take Army of One serious, invade Bahamas, claim self King. Retire.
  20. Polish someone who is Polish.
  21. Find real life use for the sentence: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo. (yes, that's a real sentence).
  22. Become ringmaster of a Flea Circus. Travel around the world via giant Dog.
  23. Win the lottery. Donate most of winnings to Charity. Invest rest in my fellow bloggers.
Did I post the last one hoping to get on all your goodsides? Maybe... Would I do it.... maybe. :P

Cya all tomorrow ;)

15 better thoughts:

Robert said...

Happy birthday!!! I would most certainly love to play badminton with Oprah. And yes, number 23 made me happy. haha

DEZMOND said...

Happy 40th Birthday, Uni, I hope you'll keep on successfully hiding your true age from the world, looking and acting 20 years younger, and that you'll stay as fresh as daisy :))

Andrew K. said...

Well Happy Birthday you crazy man. I have to say #2 was a let down, "Find the cast of Melrose Place...and kill them" Too sadistic? But #23 made up, thanks for that piece of fabrication.

Castor said...

Happy "23rd" birthday Ryan ;) Ahaha those are the most random dreams ever! Flying around the world would definitely be one of the most amazing thing to do in life. And 16, LMAO!

Ryan McNeil said...

Happy Birthday young man. Should you ever ride that trip through Canada, do make sure to stop by my place for tea and cake.

Your camel will have to wait outside though.

Alex said...

Yay Happy Birthday! Damn, you're a bit older than me (I assumed we were the same age since I think you are also a senior in college? Maybe?) but that's ok. I love #9 and obviously #23 of your dreams.

Are you doing anything special to celebrate?

Univarn said...

@Robert I have a feeling Oprah would dominate a round of Badminton

@Dezmondo (yes the extra o is necessary) Oh **** they're on to me!

@Andrew well, if I killed them then I'd have to go to jail. Are they really worth the effort + jail time? Not really.

@Castor Well what would Japan be like without giant monsters and robots fighting? Boring, that's what!

@Mad You discriminate against Camels!? You horrible person you! As for tea and cake, I'll be sure to stop in ;).

@Alex Well I'm a *cough* 5th year senior *cough* You graduating this semester?

And no, my idea of a good birthday is doing nothing. THis is the first birthday I've had since college started that I haven't had a final exam on. But this past weekend I went to Doug Benson perform stand, which was fun.

Snipes said...

Happy B-day. I'd like to to see the magic of Skittles and Hung.

Ross McG said...

man, I feel old.
I had a dream the other night and Al Pacino was in it

elgringo said...

I think you already know this but...
I'm hosting the My Best Post blog-a-thon.
It goes from May 21st-23rd. Want to be a part of it?
It's pretty easy. You've already written your entry.
Just send me a link to your best/favorite/underrated blog post! Thanks!

http://he-shot-cyrus.blogspot.com/2010/04/big-announcement-revealed.html

Univarn said...

@MVP I'll do my best to bring it apart.

@Ross Nothing wrong with being old..... *cough*

@elgringo yeppers, I'm debating do I go with my most popular post, or the one I'm most proud of :).

Simon said...

Well, that last one certainly does make me like you better.

Happy birthday! Hope you don't die!

Danny King said...

Happy birthday man! I might be able to help you out with #23. I know some people.

Alex said...

Yeah I'm graduating on the 23rd! Eep!

And I see, that makes sense then. I know a bunch of 5th-year seniors, it's not a big deal. A lot of people take time off or need to get more credits and whatnot.

Univarn said...

@Simon thanks for the optimism as always :P

@Danny Good, you get your people and I'll get my people and we'll have super people.

@Alex Nice! I'm a 5th year because I paced myself (helped get a 3.66 GPA lol).

Related Posts with Thumbnails