Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Obligatory DVD Release Post February 2nd, 2010

Don't smoke the chicken, because I'm here to bring the ham!

What does that mean? Who cares!? It's a new phrase I'm trying to get started. Will be the motto of our brand new panda bear army. We're teaming up with the chickens and going to take over the world by issuing poisoned ham! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

*cough cough* Oh, right... DVD releases!

New Releases:

Zombieland: Woody Harrelson kicks ass. That should be the name of this movie. I'll admit there's not a whole lot of other reasons to watch it. The only way this movie could have worked any better was if Tickle Me Elmo showed up with a machete and kicked some butt. My Review.

Amelia: Amelia invades your home in a movie so boring and uninspired it couldn't even inspire critics to care about it. There's enough failed hopes and dreams laden throughout this film I wonder if anyone cared throughout the entire process.

Love Happens: Yes, love does happen. I will say this much though it doesn't happen if you're at a theater with your friends alone... well, I take that back, love can happen. Just depends on your preference I suppose. How about this. You promise not to watch this movie. I promise not to review it. There, win win!

New York, I Love You: Good for you. You know a valentines card is soooooo much cheaper than a feature length film. Heck with that extra money you saved you could throw in some flowers, and maybe a car or two just to show how much you care. See, I'm saving you from embarrassment already. Oh wait, you already made the movie... oops.

Other Releases: Adam, More Than a Game, Whatever She Wants, As It Is in Heaven, The Whale Warrior, No Boundaries

Other Goodies:

Blu Ray Releases: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Pan's Labyrinth, Ong Bak 2: The Beginning, Mystic River, Walk the Line.

Special Editions/Classics: Gangs of New York, The Godfather, The Godfather Part 2, Amadeus, Casablanca, An American in Paris, and Gigi.

That's all she wrote. The end!

0 better thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails