Monday, December 28, 2009

Top 5 of 2009

OHHHH, so you were expecting to find my top 5 here? Well you were sorely mistaken! If you read my Monday Corner today you may have noticed a particular reference to Alice in Wonderland's Mad Hatter. Why you might ask? Well that's because today I joined The Mad Hatter himself for a brand new podcast, The MatineeCast #3, over at his blog The Dark of the Matinee.

We discussed a bit of my history in film, and then we went on to analyze Eastwood's latest release Invictus, and of course:

OUR TOP 5 FILMS OF 2009!

What? That awesome!? YES! So do yourself a favor, and me, and check it out! Trust me there's lots of good laughs, insight, and discussion for your listening pleasure (and of course as always I make a fool of myself for you lovely people!).

So run, don't walk, your mouse up to the linkage and click away. It's only 45 minutes and it'll be the best 45minutes you'll spend all week! Trust me :).

In addition to his blog you can find the cast on Itunes and Gcast (just search The MatineeCast).


GO GO GO!!!!!

2 better thoughts:

Ryan McNeil said...

Thanks for the plug buddy! That was a fun 'cast...we'll have to follow it up sometime soon.

Univarn said...

@Mad anytime you want I'm game. Though I'm sure you'll want to hop around not to get tired of me :P.

Perhaps once we get closer to the Golden Globes/Oscars season we can team up for a predict episode?

Related Posts with Thumbnails