Saturday, September 5, 2009

Top 100 Films Reviews

Over the next couple of months whenever I have some freetime I'm going to be putting together a series of reviews, one for each of the 100 films in my top 100 films of all time list. Some I've reviewed in the past and will re-review, others I will review for the first time, because they pre-date my reviewing. As well I'll try to rewatch as many of them as possible, and my continuing debate on which films belong where.

There's a good possibility some may be swapped in, out, and around, but I don't expect there to be any dramatic changes to the list.

The other reason? Debate. I love to hear a wide variety of opinions, both critical and supporting, when it comes to the films I love, a challenged mind is a better mind. So feel free to express your opinions in any which way you feel. I may be counting on you guys to remind me as well, as I tend to be forgetful :). Also don't worry I'll still be reviewing new films and higliting them as they come into my possession.

Hope everyone likes this idea, and will at least comment once out of the 100 times so I don't feel like a fool :P.

Happy movie hunting!

0 better thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails