Saturday, August 29, 2009

Some House Cleaning Stuff

So, as many of you can tell I went ahead and got myself a new template, figured even though it's not unique, neither is red+block generic template :). I will say it took me all morning to do it, so I'm not really in the mood to right a movie review right now. I hope everyone likes it though, and any feedback would be greatly appreciated as always. In the coming week(s) I'll be putting a bit more effort into personalizing my blog, and in return hopefully making it a more fun, and interactive, experience for those who read it. Later today I'll have my review up of Sam Raimi's Drag Me To Hell, still debating the exact number value I want to give it.

As always, I love to hear feedback, of all kind, so don't be shy of telling me what you think, and would like to see/not see! I've only been doing this blog for about two weeks now, and have loved the interactive aspects of it thus far. As well I'm always eternally grateful to those who take even the briefest of time to read any portion of my journal, so to those thank you, and I hope in the coming time I can make this worth every last moment you spend on it :).

0 better thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails