Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Film Enigma - Episode 3

Episode 3 of The Film Enigma is here and ready for your listening! A few new changes have been added, all be it minor ones, and I've finally managed to squeeze one in under 30 mins! On the plus side, Kai and Fletch have offered me a near infinite amount of Outtake potential.

If you'd like to be a contestant on a future episode of The Film Enigma email me your availability at lifeinequinox@gmail.com

RUNTIME
29 minutes, 0 seconds

CONTESTANTS
FLETCH (Blog Cabins) vs. KAIDERMAN (The List)



Music by Lee Rosevere via FreeMusicArchive.org


Major thanks to everyone who has taken part, and listened, so far. Please remember: it's only episode 3 and every piece of advice is helpful. Especially if you can offer some suggestions in the editing/presentation department! :)

Subscribe to The Film Enigma -
Official Podomatic Page
RSS Feed
iTunes Library

6 better thoughts:

Kaiderman said...

I love that half of this episode is me groaning in the background! haha
Thanks again for having me on, Mr. Varn... tons of fun!!!

Will said...

I liked the second one better than the first, so hopefully the trend continues!

Courtney Small said...

Tough ones this time around. Kai should have ran with the word Dragon. Ball is just too hard to run with on the fly. Great episode over all.

Fletch said...

"Kai should have ran with the word Dragon"

You have no idea how hard he was kicking himself...

Good times - can't wait to listen. Thanks again, Uni.

Will said...

Finally got around to listening to this and I totally had the directors that remade their own films question. I had the whole thing too, down to what was remade and everything. I was sad when no one got it. Good show, it's definitely getting better and better.

Anonymous said...

racunovodsko svetovanje [url=http://www.upravljanjepremozenja.info]davcno svetovanje[/url]

Related Posts with Thumbnails