Friday, December 4, 2009

Obligatory Weekend Movie Post #12

You know, instead of going to the movies this weekend you could just listen to my podcast over and over again! What? You don't want to? *Cries* but why!? Oh... right, you always talk about entertainment. Yada yada yada. Well fine, you go have your entertainment, see if i care!!!!!

Wait did I just have an argument with myself... again? *Picks up phone* Yes doctor...

Wide Releases:

Armored: Yo yo yo yo yo, yo yo yo yo yo yo. cuz like yo! wut? yo yo! Hmmmm. To be honest that's all I have to say about this one........

Brothers: Jake Gyllenhaal is finally returning to Brokeback Mountain form with Tobey Maguire... oh wait it's not that kind of movie? Awwww booooooo. Wait Natalie Portman's in it!? I'm there!

Everybody's Fine: DeNiro... I'm sorry to say nobody's talking to you, heck nobody knows why you took this film. You need a new agent, you haven't done a movie people cared about in years! And with your talent, that's wrong.


Limited Releases:


Up in the Air: George Clooney plays a character named Ryan. All Ryan's everywhere rejoice in our superiority! If this was playing anywhere near me I'd be there to see it :(.

Transylmania: If you pay money to go see this in the theater the odds of me unfollowing you is about 9/10. I'd rather stay at home taking cough medication than go speed 2 hours of my life seeing this.

Serious Moonlight: Uh... huh? As oppossed to what exactly? Unserious Moonlight? Does serious moonlight stare at you and go "stop that I'm serious!" This movie might be fine, but it's begging for a new title.

The Last Station: Dear New York and Los Angeles. STOP HOGGING ALL THE DAMN GOOD MOVIES! Thank you - Ryan.

Oh and just for the record:
What the hell is up with that poster? What did they do to DeNiro? He looks like a creepy plush doll! And Sam Rockwell, did they need him in the shot so much they gave him a giraffe neck? Those behind this poster should be fired.

1 better thoughts:

Snipes said...

Only reason to see Everybody's Fine... Kate Beckinsale.

Related Posts with Thumbnails