Friday, December 18, 2009

Life in Equinox Podcastmonium #3: Christmas Stupidity

It's a very special episode of the Life in Equinox Podcast: A Christmas Special from my family to yours! Joined by my sister, Lauren, we break down our favorite Christmas films. Unlike my previous broadcasts this is a free flowing conversation so be warned lots of stupid statements, random side notes, and political incorrectness (our apologies, we get stupid - or well I get stupid).

*note: because of the way we had to do this the volume is a bit low and you can hear the microphone get whacked a few times I apologize!

The Podcast:
*you can also check this out on the left side bar.

Subscribe Free Add to my Page

Runtime: 24minutes 17seconds

Topics Discussed:
- Family Christmas Past
- A look back at 2001 and Lord of the Rings vs. Harry Potter

Christmas Films Discussed:
- Home Alone 1 & 2
- Nightmare Before Christmas
- Polar Express
- A Miser Brothers' Christmas
- A Miracle on 34th Street
- It's a Wonderful Life
- National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.
- Frosty the Snowman

Thanks to my sister for joining me, I know it's a bit stupid but I hope you all enjoy it!

Also I hope you enjoy my unintentional homage to Lord of the Rings by trying to end this 6 times :).

3 better thoughts:

Snipes said...

Podcast #3 is about 3 minutes long.... it just cuts off.

Univarn said...

@MVP I know Gcast has issues some times but it plays all the way through for me :x. Maybe try the one in the side bar and see if that works? Also make sure it loads all the way before playing, sometimes that helps.

If anyone else has issues let me know!

Andrew K. said...

I didn't even realise that there was a new podcast. You and your sister are crazy. Although I'm sorry but I don't like Tom Hanks :(.

Related Posts with Thumbnails