Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is That a LAMB in Your Pocket...


...or are you just happy to see me?

Wait, it's really a LAMB!?

Alright ladies and gents, you know I don't like to self promote (*cough*) but today as you can see on the picture above, my blog is up on the LAMB website (Godzilla picture necessarily included). I know I'm a bit funny when it comes to certain things, but I have to admit I felt odd partaking in LAMB events until this was posted. It's one of those weird personalities quirks of me. Though I do have to say I'm really excited be apart of the association. My blog is only one small part of a insanely large network of talented writers all of whom seek to display their passion and opinions on film and other mediums alike. So if you're not apart of LAMB and do the meet the criteria you should most definitely sign up!

Though I just realized I'm posting a picture of the LAMB website which posts a picture of my site... oh this could get interesting very quickly *evil smile*

3 better thoughts:

Snipes said...

Where's the pineapple... :p

xTJMac510x said...

Congrats. Big fan of the site and cant wait to hear more from you. I love to support fellow movie bloggers and I always show my support for LAMB people. We LAMBs gotta stick together.
-The Movie Encyclopedia

DEZMOND said...

so you are now in a lamb mafia? :PPP

Related Posts with Thumbnails