Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Christmas Take

While Christmas may be fun and exciting for everyone, let's be honest comparing the Christmas take is always a necessary (and something I always do). Why do I do it? I dunno, because it's something to share with you all :). So, without further ado here is my Christmas take:

Films:

Rashomon
The Hidden Fortress
Star Trek
District 9
The Taking of Pelham One Two Three (original)
Watchmen: Director's Cut
Let the Right One In
(500) Days of Summer

Books:
American on Purpose: The Improbable Adventures of an Unlikely Patriot by Craig Ferguson (whom all my twitter followers can attest to I'm a huge fan of)

Miscelleanous
Clothes..... (yay?)
New Alarm Clock with "soothing" sounds (ok, maybe I do stress out a bit!)
Extended Track Massage Cushion for Chair (see above comment)


Overall it was a great Christmas, lots of fun with the family. Got my sister Cover Girl and An American in Paris for her birthday and Christmas, respectively (she also got Amelie, Sweeny Todd, and Singin' in the Rain).

Hope you all got what you wanted.

Upcoming Posts:
Review: An Education (managed to sneak this in, though it will force me to cram other films in)
LiE Awards 2009: Film Music
Review: Precious


Keep an eye out ;).

2 better thoughts:

Andrew K. said...

Definitely looking forward to those new reviews. Merry Belated Christmas.

Ryan McNeil said...

In case you were curious...

STAR TREK
PUBLIC ENEMIES
IT MIGHT GET LOUD
WANTED
"Scrubs" seasons 7 & 8
"Lost" season 5

Along with a good handful of books, including a pretty nifty one on podcasting :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails