Tuesday, October 27, 2009

KHAAAAAAAAAAN!

Me = Captain Kirk
ABC = Khan

Why might you ask? Well rumors are circulating around that after a handful of episodes of the final season of Lost (which is either going to be epic or awful) they may pull the show for the entire month of February in favor of the Winter Olypmics (/Film). Now a couple of people have mumbled there's no schedule yet so that may not happen, but as a Lost fanatic (yet it's sad) I have to admit it probably will... always does. All I hope for is a conclusion from Lost. It doesn't have to tie up all the loose ends, I don't think any show in history has ever done that, but it needs to address the big ones... and I really hope they don't screw that up.

2 better thoughts:

Lemmy Caution said...

I saw this story this morning as well. Had about the same reaction.

Come on! We have stuck with this show through thick and thin! Show the final batch of episodes with no break. Not too much to ask!

Great show. Hope Jeremey Davies is back for more......being dead on Lost doesn't exactly mean you are 'done'.

Fletch said...

I'm not mad at ABC for this. If anything, a little foresight might have helped, as I'm sure they knew they were getting the Olympics for some time now, but we've had LOST seasons starting in Jan/Feb for some time now. Besides, after an 8-month break, what's another 1?

Related Posts with Thumbnails