Hello everyone, it came to my attention (thanks CS) that the comments section on my new blog template is no longer working. Well this issue is now fixed, and should be readily available for you to comment away. I can't put it back to embedded as it was, unfortunately, but I'll definitely be looking into it for you all :). Thanks!
In order to avoid this contact issue in the future I'll be creating a general About/Contact post later on that will give you guys ways of letting me know this stuff outside of the blogger interface. So thanks everyone for waiting, and hope to see you all later on :).
Harrison Ford’s Perfect Response After A Studio Executive Told Him He’d
Never Make It In Hollywood
-
Harrison Ford was once told he'd "never make it" in Hollywood after a minor
film role. His witty response, and the way he later proved his doubter
wrong,...


0 better thoughts:
Post a Comment