Friday, May 21, 2010

Vacation Time Here I Come!

Well ladies and gents I'm going to head on off to a Cruise in the Bahamas for the next week. So, as I'm sure you're asking yourself: what about Life in Equinox!? Well, have no fear! I've got you covered every step of the way. I've got multiple posts planned out , pre-written, and all for your reading pleasure.

Several mystery posts, a few regular posts, and some inquisitive thoughtful posts for you to eat up while I'm off hanging out in the sun. Will be back Friday morning. Obligatory Weekend Movie Post coming up in the next couple of hours!

4 better thoughts:

Alex said...

Oh awesome, have fun! Remember to always wear sunscreen!

Castor said...

The Bahamas! Damn! I guess you need to be rewarded for slaving away in school all those years :) Hope you have a great time!

MovieNut14 said...

Lucky. I haven't even been outside of the United States.

Univarn said...

@Alex I'll have to, luckily I can tan, unlike my sister who just burns.

@Castor Will do, and yes, I feel a reward was necessary :)

@MovieNut14 When you get to college start looking, I highly recommend it :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails